If staying less than 21 days, please submit a RESERVATION REQUEST HERE
TWO WAYS TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FOR EXTENDED STAY
1. Submit a Reservation Request on the RESERVATION REQUEST FORM HERE.
2. Fill out the Following APPLICATION AND SUBMIT PHOTOS OF YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE AND YOUR CO-APPLICANT’S DRIVER’S LICENSE. FOR RV’S OLDER THAN 10 YEARS, PLEASE INCLUDE FRONT, SIDE, AND REAR PHOTOS OF IT. YOU WILL NEED TO SAVE THESE PHOTOS TO YOUR COMPUTER IN ORDER TO UPLOAD THEM TO THE APPLICATION.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THE APPLICATION FROM THE LINK BELOW THEN FOLLOW THE 10 STEPS
Application For Extended Stay Hillside Palms RV Park
FOLLOW THESE STEPS FOR EXTENDED STAY APPROVAL
(LONGER THAN 21 DAYS)
- Submit a RESERVATION REQUEST HERE.
- Download and print the Application above.
- Fill it out completely, for all prospective tenants.
- Sign it in both places accepting the rules and accepting the conditions and agreements included in the application.
- Scan all prospective tenants’ Driver’s Licenses to be included with Application.
- Extended Stay RVs older than 10 years must send pictures of your RV for approval.
- Scan the completed application and pictures and email all of it to us at email@example.com
- Or you can submit the hard copies by depositing it into the Hillside Palms RV Park Payment Station BOX. (White Metal Pay Station) Located at 175 N. 600 E. St. George
- Call back and speak with us regarding your application and approval process.
- Wait for written approval and be assigned a space and an approved date for move-in.
- No more than 2 persons per unit – without special approval
- All prospective tenants must submit application
- Must be owner occupied – NO sub-renting
- All Adult Park
- No Dogs allowed (Exceptions only as required by law for Service and Assistance Animals that provide specific work, task or service for an individual – per ADA and Fair Housing Act)