If staying less than 21 days, please submit a RESERVATION REQUEST HERE
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FOR EXTENDED STAY
1. Submit a Reservation Request on the RESERVATION REQUEST FORM HERE.
2. Fill out the Following APPLICATION AND SUBMIT PHOTOS OF YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE AND YOUR CO-APPLICANT’S DRIVER’S LICENSE. FOR RV’S OLDER THAN 10 YEARS, PLEASE INCLUDE FRONT, SIDE, AND REAR PHOTOS OF IT. YOU WILL NEED TO SAVE THESE PHOTOS TO YOUR COMPUTER IN ORDER TO UPLOAD THEM TO THE APPLICATION.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS FOR EXTENDED STAY APPROVAL
(LONGER THAN 21 DAYS)
- Submit a RESERVATION REQUEST HERE.
- Fill out and submit the Application online above.
- Fill it out completely, for all prospective tenants.
- Sign it in both places accepting the rules and accepting the conditions and agreements included in the application.
- Scan all prospective tenants’ Driver’s Licenses to be included with Application if you can’t upload them to the form.
- Extended Stay RVs older than 10 years must send pictures of your RV for approval.
- Scan the completed application and pictures and email all of it to us at email@example.com
- Or you can submit the hard copies by depositing it into the Hillside Palms RV Park Payment Station BOX. (White Metal Pay Station) Located at 175 N. 600 E. St. George
- Call back and speak with us regarding your application and approval process.
- Wait for written approval and be assigned a space and an approved date for move-in.
- No more than 2 persons per unit – without special approval
- All prospective tenants must submit application
- Must be owner occupied – NO sub-renting
- All Adult Park
- No Dogs allowed (Exceptions only as required by law for Service and Assistance Animals that provide specific work, task or service for an individual – per ADA and Fair Housing Act)
- If you sell your trailer or RV, all prospective buyers must submit and application and be approved before being allowed to live in the RV Park regardless of purchasing a trailer or RV. If not approved, they will have to move the trailer out of the park at their own expense.