Hillside Palms RV Park is a clean, quiet, all adult RV Park nestled under the protective beauty of the Red Hills. Towering Palm Trees dot the landscape and it’s in a perfect location,
close to shopping, restaurants, various eateries, laundromat, fast food, gas and goodies and only blocks away from the heart of historic downtown, all with fantastic views of the area.
If you are looking for a quiet, comfortable, red sandstone oasis to call your home all year around — or even if you are a snowbird looking for a winter home, this is the place! You’ll find it to be just a little bit of paradise in the desert. Come see us!
Please submit a Reservation Request on the Reservation Tab at the top of this Blog. Then call us to check availability and approval. We welcome drive-in visitors for overnight or weekly stays, but please call ahead and once you arrive, wait at the top of the hill on the west side for assistance in parking and choosing a space. And for our extended stay residents, we require an application approval process. The application is also available on the Application Tab at the top of the Blog. We require this to help assure that our residents can all enjoy their stay with us whether it be for a few months or for many years.
- Must be owner occupied – NO sub-renting
- All Adult Park
- We have full RV hook-ups: 30,50, 20 Amp Electricity, Water, Sewer, & WiFi Access. *Cable TV (available for extended-stay with digital box deposit).
- NO public showers, NO public bathroom facilities & NO tent camping.
- Local Laundromat is only 2 blocks away and is located at 785 East Saint George Blvd (Behind O’Reilly Autoparts)
- NO Dogs allowed (Exceptions only as required by law for Service and Assistance Animals that provide specific work, task or service for an individual – per ADA and Fair Housing Act)
- Pull-Through Sites and Back-In Sites.
- No Credit Cards Accepted